BURTON 2022 SHOW STOPPER
|Availability:||In stock (6)|
Bigger is better with the Burton Family Tree Show Stopper Snowboard. It's built wide, making it an obvious choice for big-footed freeriders, but that doesn't mean they're the only ones who should be considering it. See by increasing the width you increase the float, without increasing the length. So ride your "regular" length and you still get the float of a bigger board, especially once the Directional Camber profile gets loaded up and the nose pokes up above the surface of even the softest snow. And that bigger more stable platform can deliver serious performance, flowing down to the snow through the Carbon I-Beam™ reinforcing the Super Fly™ II core.
- 15mm Taper provides a versatile ride that promotes free and easy turns, making this board perfect for riding in any condition.
- Directional Shape is designed to be ridden with a slightly longer nose than tail to concentrate pop in the tail while providing plenty of float, flow, and control to rip any terrain or condition.
- Twin Flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that's equally versatile regular or switch.
- Triax Fiberglass with Carbon I-Beam provides versatile flex and response for everything from mini to mega shred with an ultralight carbon backbone that increases pop and longitudinal snap.
- The Channel® Board Mount is designed to help dial-in the perfect stance and is compatible with all major bindings.
|Weight Range||100-150 lbs. / 45-68 kg||100-150 lbs. / 45-68 kg||120-180 lbs. / 54-82 kg||150-200 lbs. / 68-91 kg||180-260 lbs.+ / 82-118 kg+|
|Binding Sizes||Men's M/L, Women's L||Men's L, Women's L||Men's L, Women's L||Men's L, Women's L||Men's L, Women's L|